2 Degrees East offers a warranty term of two years. Under this limited warranty, your watch’s parts and workmanship are guaranteed under normal use for two years from the date of purchase.
The warranty does not apply to:
- damages as a result of inappropriate use, negligence, accident, handling that is inconsistent with the instructions or guidelines included with your watch, lack of care or maintenance, tampering or any other factor other than a defect in the watch’s parts or workmanship;
- failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair, service or alteration performed by a third party;
- failure or damage caused by fire or water (the watches are 3ATM water resistant);
- aesthetic changes that occur during normal wear and tear and ageing (such as alteration of the colour of the leather strap, scratches on the case and/or crystal); or
- battery replacement, even during the warranty period.
If you become aware of a defect in your watch’s parts or workmanship during the warranty period, 2 Degrees East will, at its sole discretion, provide for repair or replacement of your watch in accordance with the warranty terms. If your watch’s model is not available, a substitute of equal value may be provided for the purposes of repair or replacement.
The shipment costs of a return shipment for a warranty request are borne by 2 Degrees East.
To arrange for replacement/repair under warranty, please contact us at email@example.com. In communications, please specify your name, address, order number and a detailed description of the issue.
This limited warranty is only valid for watches purchased from our official website www.2degreeseast.com or from an authorised reseller (any authorised resellers will be listed on our website).